Forecasting = Major Problem for the Sales Organization
- CSO Insights, The CEB and others state that the sales force will win fewer than 50% of their forecasted deals.
- Huge amounts of Selling-Time is consumed creating the sales forecast; for companies that forecast weekly:
- the sales manager spends over a day a week creating the forecast
- the sales reps are spending almost half a day a week.
Automated & Very Accurate at the Push of a Button
- Occulus solves both these problems, Accuracy & Time Commitment, by automatically producing a forecast that is >85% accurate on a deal-by-deal basis.
- Sales managers, at their option, can override the Occulus Forecast.
The Pay-Off: Forecasting
- Accuracy: >90% accurate on a deal-by-deal basis.
- Time Commitment: Automatic, the time required to create the forecast is returned to the sales force to do what they do best; SELL!
- Timeliness of Forecast: Forecast is always based on the most recent deal information and can be produced monthly, weekly, daily or even hourly.
Click here to download an actual forecast report ( Excel Spreadsheet)
Occulus Forecasting – How?
The Occulus Deal Analysis determines a Forecast Worthiness Rating to each deal in the pipeline
Forecast Worthiness Rating
- AAA Commit
- AA Commit
- A Commit
- BB Upside (High)
- B Upside
- B – Upside (Low)
- F Omit
Analyze each of your deals to make sure they close …
Manage your sales pipeline – fix those deals that are in trouble and need intervention …